Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009 HOLIDAY SEASON / TRIP















Look out Ben! Levin's and I are coming all the way from PDX. Lets hope for open clear roads and skies.

One thing we will not be leaving without taking a photo of: GRAND TETONS

I snapped a couple film photos my last time through Wyoming back in 2004 and they came out like shit. I'm more prepared this time around, with a memory card waiting for pixels.

I vividly remember the size of those peaks and the orange glow that was sitting on them from the sunset, biggest thing I had ever seen. Made me want to watch Jeremiah Johnson all over again and learn how to live off the land.

----------

Happy Holidays! Found a sticky note that displays my type of enthusiasm.

Sticky Screen is a sticky homepage for constant reminders. Kinda nice compared to having them plastered all over my screens edge.

Have a safe holiday and be well.

-Steve

No comments: