Sunday, December 27, 2009

JACKSON WY / DAY 1 / NW DRIVING















Big day yesterday. 14 plus hour drive from Portland Oregon to Jackson Wyoming. 794 miles in my little pickup. My legs are still cramped and I'm shorter in size, I can only imagine what Levins feels like today. Overall a great haul, almost one third to the east coast.

TRIP EVENTS:

1 dead Ipod
6 hour of sleep for Levins
0 for Steve Mc
3 coffee's
1 tin of chewing tobacco
1 chemical material bunker drive by
6,203 weird noises from the truck
1 big Ben Carlson hug
2 safe and sound travelers

TRIP PHOTOS:



----------

Daily post for this trip, so check back soon. Hope your holiday is going swell.

Take care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! Bro you crack me up! 6,203 wierd noises huh? Pics look great, hope your having fun, and give Ben a big ol VT hug fo me too! Talk to ya soon,

Johnny