Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HALEY / JACKSON HOLE

















My family dog passed away earlier this month. My pops is real bummed as well as the rest of us, but it bit him pretty good. Haley was a loyal little cracker jack, and she would bark you up and down, but she meant well. Protecting her nest and the people in it. I remember letting her out on cold Vermont mornings into 2 feet of snow when she stood maybe 10 inches and thinking how rough it was for her to do her business buried in snow. I wouldn't even dare put myself in those shoes.

----------

The holidays are right around the corner and I have a trip planned for Jackson Hole Wyoming to visit one of my favorite people, Ben Carlson. Camera, snowboard, sleeping bag, pen and pad, thoughts of home, gifts and 1600 miles.

----------

Holiday cards are going out, if anyone is interested send me your address:

steven@evadedesigns.com

I'll wish you a happy holidays with a print piece.

Take care and Happy Holidays.

No comments: