Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CORNDOG / HERO / WCT


It's been a busy couple weeks. Lot's of new work coming in at Generation Creative, which makes the clock tick fast. One of the newer jobs is a logo redesign for National Corndog Day. Projects like this put the fun of what I do into the forefront, can't wait to start on this tomorrow morning and bread that job golden brown.

----------

I'm a hero in Sweden! This shit freaked me out, watch the whole thing, even if you can't understand Swedish. Thanks Lina Bird.

----------

First day of riding is coming up later this week, stretching as you read this.

----------

Wine Country Thanksgiving
is kicking off next week. Planning on skipping around taking grape photo shots of all the winery's I can make it to in the Willamette Valley. Hoping for a crisp sunny day.

Take care.

2 comments:

Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog! said...

"The term "dog" has been used as a synonym for sausage since 1884 and accusations that sausage makers used dog meat date to at least 1845."

xo,
Sodium Nitrate

Steven McDonald said...

oh wow, I never knew. Sodium nitrate molocules change during the heating process causing, well, no one really knows.